|Behind the scenes information|
Armstrong was a giant mecha made from Boss Cass' personal nanobots, that was used by him to fight Ty at the end of Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2. It was apart of the final boss fight. After Ty defeats this machine, its head blows up and the rest of its body falls into the lava pit below the arena.
- Charge forward and punch
- Two-handed pound
- Armstrong and Buster are alike due to them being powerful and when they're hit small nano-bots scatter around the battlefield and attacks.When done attacking,they join back together.
- Boss Cass might of used Buster's blueprints to make Armstrong.
- When you reach the second halfway point cutscene, you will see Armstrong pounding his fists, which will cause half of the platform to explode. If you skip this cutscene half of the platform will explode instantly.
- When you reach the third halfway point, when Armstrong body falls into the lava, it shows Boss Cass angry with him sitting on Armstrong's head using it as a hovercraft. With fireballs rotating around him. This cutscene may take a while for it to end.
- Armstrong and Buster have many things in common. They have a swarm of nano-bots coming out of them when hit, they have unique abilities, and they are very strong.
- Armstrong has the same animation as Buster.
- Armstrong and Buster are probably the same model type.